im not quite sure what possessed me, but today I decided to try and finish the diaper covers that I started weeks ago. The pattern that I had did not come with directions so I spent some time this morning reviewing tutorials and trying to figure out what to do. After gaining a small understanding of the process I got to work. Over the next few days I will be filming a tutorial and taking pictures for a blog tutorial.
I may need to make inserts rather than use the store bought tri folds because they don’t quite fit the way I would want them to, but other than that it’s great. I chose to make the one size fits all with snap closures For economical purposes. It won’t fit a newborn, but that’s ok because we are going to be using disposable diapers until the tiny person fits into the cloth diapers.